Wednesday, January 20, 2010

4 days, 4 hours, 28 minutes and 34 seconds until I leave for New Zealand!

Since I haven't been working, I've been spending my free time reading my NZ travel book, editing my packing list, and generally making sure I have all the necessary items for the trip! I've been keeping up to date by reading the New Zealand Herald and checking the weather daily. Today I will start packing! :)

6 comments:

  1. Do you have a GPS to take with you? Being able to pinpoint your location gives recording the trip a whole new dimension! It also helps when you go back to write about stuff - seeing exactly where you were helps jog your memory for the details. Let me know if you need one....? XOXO Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a picture of your favorite uncle in a frame to put next to your bed? Uncle Shaun that is....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not have a GPS (I don't think I have the funds to buy one right now), but perhaps I'll plot on my points on GoogleEarth and I will take plenty of pictures to remember each site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... and I'm planning on bringing pictures of the family to stick on my wall when I get there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Erikka! I am so excited for you! You are living life and that's how it should be! Do well,we love you and bring some good corned beef when you get back LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lola said:

    When I woke up this afternoon, I thought you are here and heard your voice. See, I already miss you. Take care and be careful. I love you, Lols

    ReplyDelete