So, the 12-hour flight was not as bad as I expected :) I'd say that it was even better than my domestic flight! The food was great (REAL eggs in the omelet, fruit, complimentary wine, blueberry cake on a lemon mousse) and we had a wide selection of movies to watch! I actually slept for 5 hours on the plane, which helped too :)
I can't post pictures yet, because we only have a 30 G broadband allowance for the month to share.. hopefully I'll figure it out so I can share how beautiful this place is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't worry about photos, just paint us a picture w/ your elegant writing! Really, even seemingly common events are interesting to me and when I'm bored I'll let you know!;]
ReplyDeleteI have to agree with your dad. You do an excellent job of description in your writing. Very talented!
ReplyDelete